Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Misha's biography

all about the one and only ITALY (AKA Misha Sims)
i was born in alexandria,va in fairfax county on june 13th 1987.i moved around alot because of the places i was at. i'm 19 yrs old i live in philly. i dont know my mom and i'm not ashamed of it. i know my dad but i dont live with him. i live by myself, i'm in a program called SIL, but called DELTA. i've been there since jan. 13,2006 adn i'm still in there.i love to travel. i've been to:Las Vegas, ST.Louis,Texas,Washington D.C,Maryland,VA,South Carolina and NorthCarolina. i'm hoping to go out of the US one day.i graduated from west phila high school june19 2006 and i'm going to college at CCP on spring graden.i'm going there to study humanservices so i can help kids that were or are like me. tell them my story and how that people help me realize that the system is really here to help you and not hurt you.i'm a open hearted person, i let people in my life easy and it's hard to let them go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home